Blue Compass Premium Tube-Style Broadcast Boom Arm
Compass is a premium tube-style desktop boom arm with internal springs and built-in cable management, ideal for broadcast applications like game streaming, podcasting, voice-over, and more. With smooth, quiet operation and sophisticated on-camera looks, Compass is the perfect boom arm for mics weighing up to 2.4 pounds, including Yeti and Blackout Spark SL.
- Premium all-tube, internal spring design
- Hidden channel cable management
- Hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for Yeti and other professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shockmounts
Tired of squeaky, flimsy scissor booms? We are too! Compass features a broadcast studio-grade all-tube design with internal springs and hidden-channel cable management. All friction-hinges are hand-tightening, no need for any tools, and a full 360-degree rotation means you are covered for any application. Effortless and quiet, Compass stays in place after being adjusted, and the robust C-clamp creates a solid connection with your desktop. Pair Compass with Yeti and the Radius III shockmount for a professional broadcast setup.
Game Streaming, Podcasting & Broadcast
Compass is your secret weapon for your Twitch game streams. Being nimble and sleek, Compass lets you put your mic where you want it, when you want it. Whether you adjust the boom to disappear on camera or feature it front and center with the mic, Compass fits perfectly into your game streaming or podcasting setup and will impress your audience.
What’s in the Box:
- Compass desktop boom arm
- C-clamp for desktop mount
- 3/8” to 5/8” adapter
- Boom Type: Extruded aluminum
- Desktop Mount: C-clamp
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Max Horizontal Reach: 32”
- Max Weight Hold: 2.4lbs (including mic and shockmount)
- Cable Management: Hidden-channel cable management
- Threading: standard 5/8” threading, adapter for 3/8” threading