The FiiO E10K is an elegant and easy all-in-one solution for getting better sound out of your computer. Just plug the USB cable from your computer into the back and you are well on your way to more accurate, vibrant sound. The E10K renders its top-flight output from a high performance PCM5102 DAC chip that can handle high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/96 kHz. Paired with a LMH6643 op amp the result is tighter bass, clear mids and highs and more accurate dynamics.
This USB DAC headphone amplifier is well equipped for the job. With a micro USB input, the digital out signal can be tapped into with a multitude of options. In addition to the front panel 1/8” headphone jack, the rear panel houses both a 1/8” line output and a coaxial digital output to run your digital signal to another location, should the need arise. The E10K features a selectable bass boost and low pass filter designed for a low noise floor in all states. The USB input even provides the power to the unit so a separate power supply is not necessary for operation.
The FiiO E10K provides a very high performance to price ratio and helps push your headphones to their fullest potential. The brushed aluminum casing provides a sturdy and reliable housing for the internal components that make it a perfect match for portable use with laptops. Whether it resides on a desktop or at the coffee shop, this portable DAC and headphone amplifier will help you connect with your music on a new level.
- Power Supply: Standard Micro USB port
- Output Power: 200 mW @ 32 Ω
- Sample Rate: Maximum of 24-bit/96 kHz supported
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥108 dB
- Digital Output: 1x Coaxial digital output, stereo PCM format
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: Recommended Headphone Impedance: 16 to 150 Ω and it can handle up to 300 Ω
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.9 x 0.8 in (79.0 x 49.1 x 21.0 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (78 g)