Motherboard BIOS update for AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors
- From GIGABYTE’s website, download the latest compressed BIOS update file that matches your motherboard model from its product page.
- Uncompress the downloaded BIOS file, save it to your USB flash drive, and rename it to GIGABYTE.bin. Note: The USB flash drive must use the FAT32/16 file system.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the white USB port or BIOS Q Flash port on the back panel of your motherboard (USB port may not be labelled on all models, checking the user manual is recommended)
- Connect the power cables to the CPU 8 Pin power connector (connect either one labeled if there are two) and mainboard 24 Pin power connector.
- Press the Q-Flash Plus button (location may vary by model) and the system will automatically search and match the BIOS file in the USB flash drive on the white USB port. The QFLED and the Q-Flash Plus button on the rear panel will flash during the BIOS matching and flashing process. Wait for 2-3 minutes and the QFLED will stop flashing when the BIOS flashing is complete.
14 Direct Phase VRM
The X570 AORUS MASTER uses the latest generation Infineon multiphase PWM controller and a total of 14 phases for vCore and SOC – providing you the reliability to unleash the full potential on 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors.
DDR4 XMP Support
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4400MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
PCIe 4.0 Ready
X570 AORUS pushes the envelope once again by featuring a full PCIe 4.0 Design, including PCIe 4.0 slots, PCIe 4.0 M.2 connectors, PCIe 4.0 B-clock Tuning IC, and delivering highly optimized performance and flexibility demanded for power users and extreme gaming enthusiasts.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 also introduces more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
High Speed Networking
Get smooth, high-performance onboard networking with Intel WIFI 6 802.11ax, which works with increased network efficiency and capacity than its predecessors. The AORUS Antenna, which has multiple angle tilt and a magnetic base, supports dual band with better WIFI signal.
ESS SABRE DAC Audio
AORUS pairs the ESS SABRE DAC audio suite with Realtek’s latest ALC1220 Codec, which allows playback for surround sound audio and SD enabled music are easier than ever.