The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use desktop USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-sounding audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, business professionals and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
From the manufacturer
Easy to Use.
NT-USB Mini is incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed.
Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet with the included USB cable and hit record.
Studio Sound, Simplified.
Delivering silky-smooth tone and excellent isolation from room noise and other extraneous sounds, NT-USB Mini is perfect for gamers, as well as recording vocals and instruments, podcasting, live streaming, voice calls and more.
The included desk stand features a magnetic base that can be detached for easy mounting on mic stands or studio arms. With its simple controls and zero-latency headphone monitoring, the NT-USB Mini delivers incredible audio for all recording applications.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound.
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern optimised to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise.
- Smooth frequency response that sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand to mitigate knocks and bumps and is easy to remove.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
Just plug in headphones, and talk.
Sound clear, warm and present.
Works on Mac, PC and tablet.
Pairs perfectly with our PSA-1 desk arm.