- Large 1″ condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone & AI-1 One-Channel USB Audio Interface Pack
This complete studio kit is the perfect first step into home recording. RØDE’s AI-1 Audio Interface is stacked with incredible technology to ensure recording on your computer is easy, versatile and sounds superb. The Complete Studio Kit comes with the AI-1, RØDE’s excellent NT1 large diaphragm condenser microphone, a shock mount and all cables. Let’s get started.
- Computer Connectivity; 1 x USB Type C
- OS Requirements; Mac OS 10.10 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Number of Preamps; 1
- Bit Depth; 24-bit
- Sample Rates; 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Analog Inputs; 1 x Neutrik XLR-1/4″ combo
- Analog Outputs; 2 x 1/4″ (impedance balanced), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones for direct monitor)
- Power; USB bus-powered (phantom power capable)
Rode AI-1 Single Channel USB Audio Interface
RØDE’s AI-1 Audio Interface is packed with incredible technology to ensure recording on your computer is easy, versatile and sounds superb. The AI-1’s single input is a Neutrik Combo Jack, which takes both a 3-pole XLR (common to most microphones) and a quarter-inch jack common to most electric instruments like guitar, bass et al. Layering tracks is as easy as plug in, set level and go. Not only does the AI-1 deliver crystal clear audio to your computer software, but headphones have never sounded sweeter thanks to the discrete studio-quality headphone output and level control.
Rode NT1 1″ Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The NT1 is a 1″ diaphragm condenser microphone developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout. The transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote’s Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level possible. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise. Its body is machined from 6061 aluminum and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion. Finally it is coated in a durable, military-grade ceramic layer, using advanced electrostatic application techniques developed by RØDE to ensure an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.