- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Connection: XLR Output
- Output Impedance: 320Ω
- Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Phantom Power: Not required
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 172 x 109 x 62
Cardioid Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.