- Provides full 360 degree rotation
- Horizontal Reach: 32.5″
- Vertical Reach: 33″
- Adapter: 3/8” thread adaptor. (3/8” to 5/8” adaptor included)
- Designed for the RØDE Procaster and Podcaster
- Supports most microphones weighing between 700g (1.5lb) and 1.1kg (2.4lb) when combined with shock mount
- Weight: 1.74kg (3.84lbs)
- Dimensions: 100mmH x 0.00mmW x 0.00mmD
Professional Studio Boom Arm
The PSA1 is a studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, studio and home use. The PSA1 offers a horizontal reach of 820mm, a vertical reach of 840mm and full 360 degree rotation. It is supplied with velcro cable wraps and both desk-clamp and desk-insert style attachments for versatile mounting in desks up to 55mm thick (clamp) or 70mm (insert). Designed for the RØDE Procaster and Podcaster, the PSA1 supports most microphones weighing between 700g (1.5lb) and 1.1kg (2.4lb) when combined with shock mount. Please note that the PSM1 shock mount is sold separately.
From its humble beginning in the 1990s, RØDE Microphones has gone from strength to strength on the global stage and has become the go-to microphone for a variety of industries. RØDE employs the latest technology and precision machinery to continue to keep its products at world-class standards and at a great price.
- Compatible RØDE Microphones: Broadcaster, Podcaster, Procaster, PSM1
- Supplied with velcro cable wraps and both desk-clamp and desk-insert style attachments
- Note: RØDE PSM1 shock mount sold separately