ASUS is one of Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies and is one of the top motherboard and gaming brands as well as a top-three consumer notebook vendor. ASUS is driven by passion and innovation and dedicated to creating quality products for a future smart life, designing and manufacturing products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s digital home, office and person. Our wide portfolio includes MG248Q, Chromebox and a range of devices and components, along with AR and VR
ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WIFI
Intel Z590 LGA 1200 ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 14+2 teamed power stages, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking, WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, four M.2 slots with heatsinks, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C , SATA and Aura Sync RGB lighting.
- Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core processors & 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks and an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11ax) and dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack, Clr CMOS button, Q-Code and FlexKey
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB header and Gen 2 addressable headers
Digital power control and an array of power stages provide the muscle needed to control the latest Intel CPUs.
COOLER BY DESIGN
ROG Strix Z590 motherboards feature comprehensive cooling options that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
TWO-WAY AI NOISE CANCELATION
This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls. *A splitter cable is necessary when using a 3.5 mm headset.
ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi features four onboard M.2 slots, two of which support the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available with the latest Intel processors. An M.2backplate helps deal with the heat generated by the PCIe 4.0 SSDs. In addition, three of the M.2 slots support up to a 22110 socket and NVM Express RAID.
Intel WiFi 6E (802.11 ax)
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band. It provides up to three times the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band and up to seven 160 MHz bands to deliver ultrafast wireless networking speeds and improved capacity as well as better performance in dense wireless environments.
Dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Dual onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
ROG SupremeFX is a unique blend of hardware and software that provides superior audio. In ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi, this combination features the ALC4080 codec with a Savitech amplifier to deliver pristine audio, increasing playback resolution from 192 kHz to 384 kHz and also decreasing distortion and reducing signal interference from surrounding components.
UNDENIABLY ROG STRIX
The eye-catching ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi embodies the ROG spirit while boldly looking to the future. Design touches suchas a glitch-effect ROG logo, etched cybertext markings and embedded Aura RGB LEDs give it a bold aesthetic while clearly paying respect to deep ROG roots.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive and neatly eliminate traditional screws.